How To Apply For Passport Online In India
JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS FOR APPLY FOR PASSPORT ONLINE
Passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of India, Multiple passport offices All over India & 180 Indian embassies and consulates located abroad. This passport serves as an essential travel document for people traveling abroad for education, tourism, pilgrimage, medical assistance, business purposes, and family visits. The passport certifies holders as citizens of India by birth or naturalization under the Passport Act of 1967.
सरकारी नौकरी और सरकारी योजना की जानकारी सबसे पहले पाने के लिए हमसे जुड़े
In India, the Consular, Passport and Visa Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Government of India provides passport services to through the Central Passport Organization (CPO)) and its network of passport offices, and Passport Seva Kendras (PSK).
Non-resident Indians (NRIs) can make use of passport and other miscellaneous services through 185 Indian missions or posts. It is necessary to mention that passports issued to individuals are machine-readable, according to the guidelines established by the Civil Aviation Organization of India (ICAO).
How To Apply For Passport Given Below Steps By steps
Types of passports issued in India
There are two main types of passports issued to individuals by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of India.
- ordinary passports are issued to ordinary people. These passports have a general-purpose that allows holders to travel to foreign countries for business or vacations.
Official/diplomatic passport: official or diplomatic passports are issued to people traveling to foreign countries in official functions.
how to apply for passport Online ?
Passport Seva login
- Go To Offical passport website – https:.passportindia.gov.in- Link Given Down Below
- If you are an existing user, you can log in with the user ID and password.
- If you are a new user, you must register and create an account. Follow the steps below to register:
- Click “Register now” in the “New user” tab.
- Enter the user ID and password. Enter the captcha code and click on “Register”
Official website –Click Here For How To Apply For Passport Online In India
Log in and select As You Want To apply for
- Fresh passport/passport reissue
- Diplomatic passport/official passport
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Identity Certificate.
Fill out the application form
- Completion of the application form can be done online or offline. To complete the offline application form, follow the steps below:
- Click on the link provided to download the electronic copy request form.
- You see an electronic copy of the line
- Download the corresponding form according to your type of application:
- Complete the electronic application form and click on the “Upload electronic form” link.
- Upload the completed application form.
Book Appointment & Pay the Fee
- After completing and submitting the form, you must schedule an appointment in your nearest Seva Kendra passport (PSK) or the relevant passport authority. You can book an appointment as mentioned below:
- “Applicant’s home page” Click on page and hit on “View saved/sent applications”.
- The details of the submitted application form will be displayed. Choose the ARN of the form you submitted.
- “Pay and schedule an appointment” Click on this option provided.
- Then choose the payment method between the two provided, namely. Online payment and Challan payment.
- Note: If you pay for tatkal appointments, the online rate is the same as the regular passport rate. The balance will be paid in the PSK on the date of the appointment.
- If you are paying online, you can proceed to book the appointment immediately. If you choose to pay through challan, you must do the following:
- Take the shawl to an SBI branch and pay the required amount in cash.
- (Note: This Validiety For 85 Days & You can do only after 3 hours of challan generation).
- Then, pick up a copy of the shawl from the staff of the receiving bank.
- It takes 2 days for the bank to verify the RNA details provided in the challan.
- The successful payment of the fees will be displayed on the website after verification, where the applicant can “track the payment status”. An update is also sent by email.
- On the “Pay and schedule appointment” page, select the PSK you prefer.
- Choose a convenient space from the available dates mentioned. There, the applicant must select a PSK based on the available date.
- Confirm your appointment space by entering the CAPTCHA code.
- Then, select “Pay and book the appointment”
- Details of the application, such as ARN, name, type of request, the amount to be paid, the contact number and the date of the appointment will be displayed.
- If you have chosen to pay online, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Upon successful completion of the payment, you will receive the appointment confirmation and an appointment number. An SMS will also be sent with the details. Print a copy of the application receipt. All PSK now also accept the SMS as proof of appointment.
- In the event that multiple payments are made for the same appointment/request / ARN, the excess amount will be reimbursed by the RPO. The passport appointment can be rescheduled twice within one year from the date of the original appointment. However, if you miss the appointment, you cannot reschedule it.
Official website –Click Here For How To Apply For Passport Online In India.
Required Documents For How To Apply For Passport Online In India.
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer/School leaving Certificate
- Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance
- Copy of an extract of the service record of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar
- Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by the Election Commission of India
- PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department
- Driving License issued by the Transport Department of concerned State Government
The following documents are valid for proof of address:
- Water, telephone or electricity bill
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Election Commission Photo ID card
- Proof of Gas Connection
- Certificate from Employer
- Spouse’s passport copy
- Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)
- Aadhaar Card
- Rent Agreement
- Bank Passbook