NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Additional Superintendent of Police Posts 04 Posts– Last Date 11 February 2021
NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Additional Superintendent of Police Posts 04 Posts– Last Date 11 February 2021– The National Investigation Agency invites application for the posts of Additional Superintendent of Police Posts 04 Posts– Last Date 11 February 2021
NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Additional Superintendent of Police Posts 04 Posts– Last Date 11 February 2021 Vacancy Interested Candidate can apply online .for this post candidate Must Complete 45 Years & Maximum Age Limit 56 & also, relaxation in age will be admissible to Divine Body applicant Various posts.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: See All Details Given On Eligibility NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Additional Superintendent of Police Posts 04 Posts– Last Date 11 February 2021 Salary- Qualification,-eligibility- criteria.
For the detailed description for filling The National Investigation Agency. Form Just go through detailed description, official notification about NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 age limit, qualification, number of openings, location. We Will Updated the GRSE & Sarkari Result, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page only.
Read Full Official Notification (link Given In Above Table) then apply for these posts thank you for Reading this Article Please Save this page’s Bookmarks For the Upcoming Latest Govt’s Jobs Opportunity.
NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 Posts Details
Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 11th, 2021.
Post and Vacancies:
Additional Superintendent of Police – 04
Job Location – New Delhi
Qualification for NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021:
Subject:- Inviting nomination for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP) in NIA on deputation/absorption basis.
1. post Name: Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP)
2. Vacancy: 02 posts for deputation/ Absorption basis and 02 posts for deputation basis only.
3. Post with pay scale: Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl SP) 11 Pay scale — Pay Matrix Level — (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700) (Pre-revised Pay Band-3 (Rs 15,600- 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
4. Proposed place of posting depending on vacancies: Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal
5. Absorption will be considered only after induction on deputation basis and the appointing authority has satisfied itself about the skill performance.
6. Classification of the post: General Central Service Group A, Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
7. Scale of pay: Pay Matrix Level — 11 (Rs 67,700 – 2,08,700) (Pre-revised PB-3 (Rs 15600 – 39100) with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-)
8. Special Security Allowance: 20% of basic pay.
9. Eligibility Criteria for deputation to the NIA:
(a) Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or the Union Territories:-
(i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department: or
(ii) with 5 years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in the PB-3 (Rs with GP Rs 5400 or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department: and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experiences:
(i) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: and
(ii) 5 years’ experience in handling of cases of investigation of criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operations or imparting training in counter terrorism.
10. Nature of duties:
i. The Addl SP shall be responsible for carry out day to day investigation of related cases/ P.E assigned to him/ her.
ii. S/ he will be responsible to collect intelligence related to cases within his/her area of responsibility.
iii. S/ he shall be required to move across the country for investigation of the cases/ P.E. and to collect intelligence. S/ he shall be required to carry out operations related to NIA cases as and when required. iv. S/ he shall prepare different report i.e. progress reports, final reports, investigation reports and charge sheet from time to time and submission of the same to supervisory officers.
11. Deputation: The Other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed as laid down in the Govt. of India, DoP&T 0M No. 6/08/2009-Estt(PAY-11) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note I:- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
Note 2:- Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed 03 years.
Note 3:- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 4:- For the purpose of appointment on deputation / absorption basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to ISt January 2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 6th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre- revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the post for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation/ absorption basis.
How to Apply :
1. The eligibility criteria (educational qualification, experience, etc.) are furnished in the enclosed (Available in NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm). The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
2. It is requested that the above advertisement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/lnstitutions/ Offices under your charge and also hosted on their websites. The nominations of eligible officers alongwith following documents should reach to the SP(Adm). NIA HQ. Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 through proper channel within 02 months from the date of publication of this item in ‘Employment News’.
(a) Bio-data in prescribed proforma (Available in NIA duly www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm) website countersigned by the competent authority.
(b) Photocopies of APAR dossier from the year 2014-15 to 2018-19 duly attested (it may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with rubber stamp by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
(c) Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate issued by the respective department.
(d) The details of major/minor penalties imposed on the officer during the last 10 years.
3. Applications received after the last date, or application of incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information as per Para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the records.
4. The eligibility criteria and application form as well as Recruitment Rules are also available on NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm.
Our Social Media Links
|Whatsapp Telegram Group||Whatsapp || TeleGram|
|Social Media Group||FaceBook || Instagram || Twitter|
|Buy Books Online||Click Here (up to 30%) Off|
Other Jobs Related Links
- MP Police Recruitment 2020
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Jobs Recruitment 2020
- UGVCL JE Notification 2020 – 21 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Vacancy
- Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- AAI Recruitment 2021
- Indian Railways Recruitment 2020
- Bank of India Recruitment 2021
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2020-21
- MUMBAI METRO Technician Vacancy
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Notification 2020
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2020
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
- IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2020-21
- Flipkart Jobs Recruitment 2020 Full Details
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 Salary
- PNB SO Recruitment 2020 salary
- Bank Of India Officer Recruitment 2020 Salary
- ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Salary Full Notification
- NHM Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2020 Full Details
- SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Salary Full Details
- NFL Engineer Recruitment 2020
- Oil India Operator Recruitment 2020
- ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Cochin Shipyard Graduate-Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020 Full Notification
- NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Salary
- RSMSSB JE Recruitment 2020 Full Details
- Central Silk Board CSB Scientist Recruitment 2020 Details
- CGPSC Asset Director Recruitment 2020 Details
- IGAU Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 – Salary
- VMMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2020
- KSP SI Recruitment 2020 – 162 Sub Inspectors
- NFL Engineer Recruitment 2020 Sarkari Naukri
- DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020 Details
- KSP SI Recruitment 2020
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2021- Apply Online 95 MT, Executive, Junior Assistant Vacancy
Quick Sarkari Naukri Posts for this Post’s online application December 2020 Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 95 MT, Executive, Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Now
Click For Details
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1004 Apprentice posts
Sarkari Naukri Posts for this Post’s online application December 2020 Indian Railways Recruitment 2020 Apply for 1004 Apprentice posts
Indian Railways Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited for SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Click For Details
Interested candidates can apply for these posts if you are looking for a job opportunity NIA Jobs Recruitment 2021 First Read Full Official Notification (link Given In Above Table) then apply for these posts thank you for Reading this Article Please Save this page Bookmarks For Upcoming Latest Govt’s Jobs Opportunity.